[scribus] Improvements in 1.5.1

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Oct 1 10:43:41 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 12:00:58PM +0200, Peter Nermander wrote:

> > i understand the default settings as the one scribus has when first
> > installed.
> >
> > as in "back to the default settings".
> >

> I have never ever seen a program that in the File menu includes a menu item
> for resetting the settings to the defaults...

That could easily be accidently chosen and then you'd get some irate
users who had painstakingly set up their own defaults, just too lose
them in the blink of an eye.

I think what is normal is to have a preferences selection as the last
option, and within the dialog box that pops up you can change or reset
things there.

That's just my 2c

oppressing." --- Malcolm X