[scribus] Improvements in 1.5.1

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Oct 1 10:06:41 UTC 2015

On 01/10/15 12:00, Peter Nermander wrote:
>> i understand the default settings as the one scribus has when first
>> installed.
>>
>> as in "back to the default settings".
>>

> I have never ever seen a program that in the File menu includes a menu item
> for resetting the settings to the defaults...

i don't think i have seen it either.

but this is what i would think scribus would make, if such a entry would
be there...

> Another alternative would of course to go the MS Word way, always create
> new documents from a template. Then it would be perfectly logical that to
> edit the settings for new documents you would open the template, change the
> settings and then save the template.

that's not a bad idea at all. it cannot be applied to the settings that
do not related to the documents (like the UI language) but it might be
something we should digg further!

ciao
a.l.e