[scribus] 'Tête-Bèche', 'Upside-down' or 'reversible' book pages

Eric Hanuise eric.hanuise at flatlinedgames.com
Mon May 11 08:29:46 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I'd like to prepare a document that has a set of 'normal' pages and then
a set that is in reverse from the rest.

Actually two documents, which will be made in a single booklet, with
each document upside down from the other :
Say document A and document B. The resulting pdf would have the
following pages :

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 B5 B4 B3 B2 B1 with all the B pages rotated 180°
So you can open it to doc A on one side, and to doc B on the other.

How do I set up Scribus to handle that kind of booklet ?
I'm looking to a few extras too, such as independent (ancd correct) page
numbering for A and B (so 1 2 3 4 5 5 4 3 2 1).

Is there some script, extension, or setting that allows for that ?
Should I rather issue two 'normal' PDF's and give the printer specific
instructions for imposition ?

Thanks in advance :)