[scribus] 'Tête-Bèche', 'Upside-down' or 'reversible' book pages

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon May 11 08:39:33 UTC 2015

bonjour eric,

> A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 B5 B4 B3 B2 B1 with all the B pages rotated 180°
> So you can open it to doc A on one side, and to doc B on the other.
>
> How do I set up Scribus to handle that kind of booklet ?

i would not do it in scribus but...

> Should I rather issue two 'normal' PDF's and give the printer specific
> instructions for imposition ?

probably, the best choice, if you can talk to your printer...

... otherwise, i would export a normal pdf from scribus and then use one
of the pdf manipulation tools for rotating and shuffling around the pages.
but you will have to make sure that the tool correctly keeps the
embedded fonts and color profiles / color spaces.

have fun
a.l.e