[scribus] Properties Panel

David Burleigh david.burleigh at gmx.com
Sun May 10 23:52:32 UTC 2015

I find the Properties panel in version 5.0 very difficult to use
because in order to traverse the many sections, I automatically use the
scroll wheel on my trackball, but I often end up changing something I
don't want to change. This is because depending on where I last
interacted with its interface, the scrolling action is taken to mean
scrolling within a field. This is very disconcerting. Sometimes I don't
even know what has been changed because it happens so fast as I turn
the scroll wheel. I wish there would be a way to focus the scrolling
behavior on just the purpose of traversing the many options without it
actually changing any values. Does anyone else experience frustration
with this behavior?