[scribus] Properties Panel

teodor toma silvestru muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 01:20:16 UTC 2015

Yes, I experience something like that with ’magic mouse’ on Macintosh, in stable 1.4.4 version. Just a little touch of MagicMouse and something change (if the pointer is over dropdown menus of Properties Panel; do autoselect/auto-focus the drop menu and scrolling to other value).

--
teodor toma silvestru muntean
Sent with Airmail