[scribus] CORES DO FUNDO DA CAIXA DE TEXTO ALTERAM CORES DO TEXTO

Luiz DeLuca luizgdeluca at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 02:20:52 UTC 2015

Thank you Greg and AL by friendly understanding and sharing the list in English ... I work with graphic design, I am a teacher and I want to deal with free tools for I see in their use a critical and political position that our professional world demands. However, a procedure using copy and paste over, as you guys described coloring in scribus a simple box and its text seems to me to compromise the soft before professional community, right? This issue will be resolved in version 1.5?

with friendship, LuizG     From: Gregory Pittman <gpittman em iglou.com>