[scribus] Scribus 1.5.

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Mar 11 19:41:09 UTC 2015

> I have compile scripts for Scribus 1.4.x,
> Scribus 1.5.0 and Inkscape that run every night
> automatically thanks to the Linux feature called
> cron. Occasionally there is a glitch but
> generally I just sit back in the comfort that I
> don't have to fuss with cgwin or with
> repositories. I get the latest version of each
> and no one can deny me that privilege or
> charge me a monthly fee.

John, a word of warning - to fix some of the bugs in 1.5.x, there will be changes after 1.5.0 is released that will surely mean 1.5.x svn does not compile and functionality will not work, potentially for days on end. I highly recommend for your work that once 1.5.0 is released, you stay with that for everything but testing.

Craig