[scribus] Crowdsourced translation of Scribus (via Transifex)

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sat Jun 27 13:08:04 UTC 2015

  Normal
  0

  MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

On two accessions I have offered to translate work with them
for MuseScore. I can do the work ordinary.
But to do it online I found impossible. Say
for example a manual where I can have a copy on the screen of another computer
and do the translation line by line on my laptop.
To complicate matters I felt that needed to agree with Welsh Musicians on
musical terminology.

I suspect that such complications would also apply to
Scribus work.I would like to be proved wrong.

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }

 /* Style Definitions */
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";