[scribus] Crowdsourced translation of Scribus (via Transifex)

مصعب الزعبي moceap at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:09:36 UTC 2015

Hi Kunda ..

Is this Transifex Scribus translations ... official ??
What ti e between 2 sync operations ??

I can administrate Arabic translation (no one now my account there is moceap) due to lack of care because Scribus doesn't support RTL languages ..

By the way you may take a look there :

https://github.com/andreas-vox/ScribusCTL/pull/6

Kind regards

-=-=-=-=-=-* Mosaab Alzoubi* Senior of Linux Arab Community http://linuxac.org* Ojuba OS director , Member of Ojuba Project http://ojuba.org* Member of Arab Eyes project http://arabeyes.org* Maintainer of Almasa project http://linux.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-Almasa-47122.html* Member of Fedora developing team* Maintainer of Arabic Translations in : Wine - KDE -  VLC - MATE .... etc* Also member of Fedora and Gnome Arabic translation teams