[scribus] maksvn script updated

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Jun 11 06:59:12 UTC 2015

Le 10/06/2015 14:57, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> On 06/10/2015 08:00 AM, JLuc wrote:
>> Following scribus 1.5 unstable official release, i updated maksvn script
>> https://github.com/JLuc/makscribus/blob/master/maksvn
>> 'Maksvn 15' or 'maksvn 1.5' now compiles the official unstable 1.5.0
>> version
>> as scribus15.
>> Other options are identicals.
>> Without this new '15' option, the created exec defaults to 1.5.1svn head
>> and is now launched with scribus151svn (default name).
>>
>> Both scribus15 and scribus151svn can run alongside each other.
>
> What I have done for years is to set up some aliases for cmake, so I
> have one named cmake140, another cmake150, and now cmake15x. These set
> up the cmake parameters I want, including the destination directory for
> the end result, so I can have as many versions of Scribus as I want.

Having various scripts or aliases is fine if you like it
but for maintenance its a pain since it requires to duplicate all edits and fixes
instead of having to do it once only on a single script with parameters.

Beside, having a single script, shared on github
https://github.com/JLuc/makscribus/blob/master/maksvn
enables everybody who wishes it to use it, report issues,
fork it, improve it or fix some bug and propose to merge its improvements.

JL