[scribus] maksvn script updated

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jun 10 12:57:55 UTC 2015

On 06/10/2015 08:00 AM, JLuc wrote:
> Following scribus 1.5 unstable official release, i updated maksvn script
>
> https://github.com/JLuc/makscribus/blob/master/maksvn
>
> 'Maksvn 15' or 'maksvn 1.5' now compiles the official unstable 1.5.0
> version
> as scribus15.
> Other options are identicals.
> Without this new '15' option, the created exec defaults to 1.5.1svn head
> and is now launched with scribus151svn (default name).
>
> Both scribus15 and scribus151svn can run alongside each other.
>
> This is tested on Ubuntu (and probably runs also on other linuxes ?)

What I have done for years is to set up some aliases for cmake, so I
have one named cmake140, another cmake150, and now cmake15x. These set
up the cmake parameters I want, including the destination directory for
the end result, so I can have as many versions of Scribus as I want.

Right now I can run a 1.4.x, the "final" 1.5.0, and the 1.5.1svn.

Greg