[scribus] Printing service problem with Scribus

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Wed Jan 14 07:48:35 UTC 2015

Am 13.01.2015 18:51, schrieb Andreas Vox:

> [...]

Yes, I realized this only yesterday when I looked it up. Usually I use
only TrueType OR Ps1 in my documents. And yes, they are both installed
and their names are slightly different.

By the way, which one would you prefer?

In order to file a bug, I should identify a bug at all. Up to now, I
don't know if it's merely bad operating by me, an error in the software
RIP or workflow of the printing firm or really a bug.

I checked the PDFs on a Windows system with Adobe Reader and without the
Syntax fonts, they display absolutely ok there. Are there any other ways
of checking a PDF?

Rolf