[scribus] Printing service problem with Scribus

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 14 07:56:08 UTC 2015

On 13/01/15 17:12, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> When we sent the PDF of the Scribus manual and it didn't work at first,
> he was able to figure out why. IIRC, we ended up having to outline some
> fonts to get it to work.

if i recall it correctly, scribus was in theory doing (almost) the right
thing, but -- for any practical use -- what scribus was doing was not ok
for a printer (as a machine).

a patch to scribus helped to solve the issue.

but those are things i have heard of and i was not involved in the
publication of the manual, so i might be completely wrong.

ciao
a.l.e