[scribus] Bleed on double-sided document only once?

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Sat Jan 10 02:29:08 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 20:37:20 schrieb Vladimir Savic:
> I was talking about increasing horizontal gap between pages in order to
> force bleed areas appear without overlapping.
>
> I´ll try explaining in words, but I am far from being profound in English
> language.
> Make a document with bleed area of equal thickness of 3 mm on every side of
> paper. You´ll most definitely have bleed overlapping this way.

Yes, with horizontal gap = 0 mm.

> If you
> increase horizontal gap to 3 mm there should be enough space for bleed to
> really fit between two facing pages, I guess.

The gap must be 6 mm (3 mm bleed for left and the same for right).
The problem with a horizontal gap > 0 is that you can no longer correctly
place frames which shall appear on left and right page.

bye
Andreas
Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc