[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 83, Issue 3

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Feb 2 19:08:29 UTC 2015

> I believe, there would be more interest and a larger community, if there
> was a bigger variety of pages in different languages. You can allays bild a
> network like a linklist for every external page, forum or blog, that
> supports scribus. You can allays make a rule like every page needs to list
> all other pages, if it wants to be part of the network for example.

Scribus is Free Open Source software, that means that almost everybody who
works on Scribus in any way are volunteers. We all would like things to be
better, but in the end the only thing that can make it happen is if someone
does it.

Complaining or suggesting will only help is someone else sees it and thinks
"Hey, I could do that!".

I think that most of us people here on the mailing list do NOT have english
as our first language, but we use it because it's usually the best language
if you want to communicate internationally.

I am just a regular Scribus user from Sweden, I try to help the community
by answering questions on the mailing lists and in the Scribus forum. In
english. Of course I could do it in Swedish instead, but that wouldn't help
many people.

/Peter