[scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Tue Dec 8 21:37:03 UTC 2015

> below address is scribus repository for fedora :
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_23/
>
> but is only stable version in repo while stable version is in official
> fedora repo. we need to be unstable scribus version in repository.

Maybe you are interested in the Scribus AppImage which is built from
svn and will run on most desktop distributions including Fedora 23
https://github.com/probonopd/AppImages/releases

It would be great if the Scribus project could provide these as
nightlies, similar to the binaries the project provides for Windows
and OS X.