[scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Dec 11 19:04:58 UTC 2015

Le 11/12/2015 08:57, Chris Bannister a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 06:46:23PM -0500, John Culleton wrote:
>>
>> The version 1.5.0 is effectively a released
>> version. It is available for download without
>> visiting the svn file. I think the Scribus team
>> would be doing users a service if they simply
>> marked 1.5.0 as "stable" which it is, or at
>> least as stable as the "stable" 1.4.3 version.
>
> Are you using unstable in the sense as 1) constantly changing or 2)
> likely to crash?

With 'unstable' I mean likely to not provide the expected behaviour
crashing being part of it.

> Distributions use the term as in sense 1).
> For distro maintainers and sysadmins, "stable" has everything to do with
> maintaining a consistant platform over an extended period of time.

It seems that Qt5 use for scribus 1.5 seems to be an issue for some distros
but I suggest these distros should labeled as unstable rather than scribus1.5
if unstable qualifies platform consistancy ability ;-)

JL