[scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository

Fang Liu fangyiliu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:10:29 UTC 2015

> The version 1.5.0 is effectively a released
> version. It is available for download without
> visiting the svn file. I think the Scribus team
> would be doing users a service if they simply
> marked 1.5.0 as "stable" which it is, or at
> least as stable as the "stable" 1.4.3 version.

> I run 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 with no current problems
> from either.

> John Culleton

I'm not sure if these are already reported or fixed. For me, 1.5.0 is not release quality but I can work around the bugs.

In the 1.5.0 OSX dmg, the new table feature has these problems:
1. Changes made to tables are not recorded by undo.
2. If you make a new change to a table (then save it or not) and export to PDF, the new change is not in the PDF. You have to save, close, reopen scribus before doing PDF export.

Fang