[scribus] How do I make hyper-links both clickable and visible in a pdf generated in Scribus 1.4.5

Duane G Canaday sunny51dc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:00:10 UTC 2015

I have been trying to follow the instructions in the wiki on how to do this
using Method A.
If I make them a pdf annotation they are clickable just not visible in the
pdf if I make them a pdf bookmark they are visible but not clickable.  I
see they seem to be mutually exclusive operations.
So how do you normally do this?
Do I have to insert the text twice and make one an annotation and the other
a bookmark. I have never done this before so some idea of the best way to
do this would be appreciated.

I am using Scribus 1.4.5 in Mepis 12
Thanks