[scribus] a warning, serving as a bouncer...

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Aug 17 15:05:20 UTC 2015

Dear William and a.l.e,

thank you for your help. I have had a look at the bug-page and have read
about the option of running with --no-gui and with --python-script options.

Very clever to assign sensible "button" returns for calls that need answers.

I happen to have a parallel install of Scribus 1.5 on my machine, so I
will try this myself tomorrow, before telling about it on Stackoverflow.

greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin