[scribus] Linux Ubuntu & Mint: Export in PDF in CMYK color mode (printer) is not giving a correct result

Vladimir Savic vladimir.firefly.savic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:40:23 UTC 2015

As far as I can see, Eric has provided us with a file assembled from two
PDFs made by scribus 1.4.2 and 1.4.4 on Ubuntu (Mint) and colors definitely
differ. If the same versions on Windows create colors that are different
then ones created on Ubuntu, then it is a bug. If resources are the same
and PDF creation settings are the same too, of course. And if PDF viewer is
the same! Even if it is not, it is possible to open both files in Acrobat
Professional on Win and see if there are differences.

I fail to see what that has to do with PDF viewer and human viewer.

Anyhow, Eric is complaining exactly about "the differences between scribus
versions on same OS". Open provided file with Adobe Reader and see it for
yourself, please.

Regards,
Vlada