[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

tomas teodomas at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 16:41:04 UTC 2014

Thank you Jean-François!
This is what I mean when say, ’the Scribus bezier tool is a night mare’, I’m daily user of illustrator, InDesign, Inkscape, QuarkXpress and Scribus - depend where office I am (I’m work in more then one place), all bezier tool works in same way, just the Scribus ’bezier tool’ have opposite behavior, and never produce cursiv smooth line from point to point, always the result is a little ’S’ like line around the point.