[scribus] Current Repositories for Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

Mika Aleksandroff mika.aleksandroff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:23:07 UTC 2014

On 15 June 2014 15:59, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I hear what's going on for you.  Come to IRC Freenode #scribus and
> let see if we can solve this issue for you. Andreas agreed (this is a
> person with way more experience for certain), that your issue will most
> likely not be solved with importing this .sla into bleeding versions of

Yeah, probably. I did create bug reports yesterday so they should be
there with the sla-files in question. I'll try to get myself to IRC..

The timing of these problems was a bit bad originally as the Mantis
didn't accept new account registration that time so I couldn't create
bug reports then and I had to resort to using the svn because that
solved the original problem of "empty" document..

> created some complexities. Now that functionality has been made optional.
> So hopefully Debian and Ubuntu PPA on launchpad can be operational again.

Ah, okay, hopefully they'll start updating again!

.mika