[scribus] Current Repositories for Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

Mika Aleksandroff mika.aleksandroff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:42:14 UTC 2014

> On 15 June 2014 15:59, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello, I hear what's going on for you.  Come to IRC Freenode #scribus and
>> let see if we can solve this issue for you. Andreas agreed (this is a

Solved! Turns out there were some groups of objects that caused the
problem. With that one ungrouping two of those groups brought
everything back like magic..  Unfortunately according to jghali that
was solved thru trial-and-error and in that other document there are
also hundreds of grouped objects... :-(  But, at least now I have a
way to get the document back.

.mika