[scribus] Current Repositories for Ubuntu/Kubuntu?

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 12:59:24 UTC 2014

> does anyone/anywhere have a debian package of the 1.4.4?
>

> .mika

Mika,
Hello, I hear what's going on for you.  Come to IRC Freenode #scribus and
let see if we can solve this issue for you. Andreas agreed (this is a
person with way more experience for certain), that your issue will most
likely not be solved with importing this .sla into bleeding versions of
Scribus. Instead the content of the .sla is of interest and most likely
suffered some corruption.

Also to answer your question about Debian, there were some changes made
recently to Scribus (viewing revision # in 'About Scribus' window) that
created some complexities. Now that functionality has been made optional.
So hopefully Debian and Ubuntu PPA on launchpad can be operational again.

Hope this clears up for you soon.
Cheers,
/Kunda