[scribus] FW: To improve Scribus to be common in Asia and Africa .

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:51:45 UTC 2014

> I hope many users who need these features will test your version. I wonder
> if someone could volunteer to build Windows and OS X versions from your
> source base.

Any volunteers willing to show me how to build Scribus on OS X utilizing
Mosaab's patch? In the process we could create a generic Homebrew formula
that could be utilized for other patch testing in the future.

What we need for the 1.5.0svn branch, though, is patches, patches, and
> patches. You also have to coordinate your efforts with Andreas's
> refactoring work, not the least because the latter could make the creation
> of patches a lot easier.

Andreas, where is the location of the code you are refactoring: on a dev
branch or perhaps a private repo? How does one follow your work? How does
one coordinate development with you?

TIA,
/Kunda