[scribus] Krita Kickstarter

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:18:00 UTC 2014

Those who may have not heard of the completely successful crowd-funded
campaign that is about to come to a completion...you are now. The campaign
is by Open source Libre Graphic Program 'Krita'. I know this is not the
appropriate place for this but I think you will grok my intention because
it's inspiring to see what these folks have achieved (check out their
campaign). They reached their goal already (€15,000) and they are really
close to crossing the 20K line.

So if you are awake and reading this, consider donating to this project as
it has the potential to further propel the OSS community forward.

Kickstarter page:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krita/krita-open-source-digital-painting-accelerate-deve

Paypal (just in case you still want to donate but the kickstarter is over):
https://krita.org/index.php/item/242-success

Cheers,
/Kunda