[scribus] more spell checking

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Feb 12 21:12:41 UTC 2014

Hi Martin

> Why would you need our .dic file? It is not secret, but is evolving
> every week (4000+ entries). Anii is a minority language, spoken by not
> more than 50000 people and outside our office there is most likely
> nobody who does any publishing in Anii (yet) and we are still trying to
> promote the existence of Scribus.
>
> If you just want to have a look, I could send you a sample off list. But
> it should not be shipped together with Scribus at this point.

If its changing that much then no, we don't need it. We could have hosted it for download. In any
case, now that the language list has been updated, I think you could just put it into the 1.4.4
release installation directories and it will work. If you'd like me to test it shows up properly in
the GUI (in Preferences, spelling windows etc), then feel free to send to me.

thanks
Craig