[scribus] more spell checking

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Feb 13 18:13:10 UTC 2014

Dear Craig,

thank you for your help. Today our internet provider seems to be doing a
test for new 3G bandwidth, so speed is amazing.

I tried to send you our .dic off-list this morning, but I got yelled at
by the spam-filter. Quote "Get lost, spammer" How can I send an example?
I believe this list does not accept attachments either?

Greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin