[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 13 00:28:58 UTC 2014

On 08/12/2014 05:35 PM, Kunda Loves Scribus wrote:
> An aside:
> For these situations, I think some sort of hint bubble ala
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=12598 would be helpful for the
> uninitiated who are not familiar with 'Collect for Output'

What we might consider would be an attention-grabbing chapter in the
Manual that talks about a short list of features, including Collect for
Output.
Something like "Don't-Miss Features!" -- Collect for Output is a bit drab.

Feel free to suggest other topics to include in such a chapter, which
might link to some other part of the manual.

Greg