[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 77, Issue 8

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:35:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Shannon Pirie <shannonpirie at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Thank you Peter!  "Collect for Output" worked!  Giant sigh of relief...

Glad that worked out.

An aside:
For these situations, I think some sort of hint bubble ala
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=12598 would be helpful for the
uninitiated who are not familiar with 'Collect for Output'

Cheers,
/Kunda