[scribus] Characters outline

Jean-Paul GENDNER jean-paul.gendner at orange.fr
Sat Aug 16 18:08:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

            I have to put text on a picture, and to get this text more readable even if the image color is locally the same as the characters color, I would like to put a small shape of another color around each character shape.

            I have found the Outline possibility. However, this allows changing the color of a small part INSIDE the character shape. What I am looking for, is like that but with a shape OUTSIDE the character shape.

            Of course, another way is to put the whole text on a colored background shape. But this is not exactly what I am looking for.

            Any help will be welcome.

            Regards,

            Jean-Paul