[scribus] Footnotes in 1.5.0svn

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jun 16 16:12:15 UTC 2013

I've just begun a wiki page on Footnotes, since they've gotten to the
point of being usable. Of course they are only found in 1.5.0 at this
point, and probably won't be backported to 1.4.x.

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Footnotes

The GUI for footnotes is a bit spread out among several menu items, so I
wanted to see if I could begin to understand them. I don't maintain that
everything you see on the page is accurate or even as usage was
designed, but just based to trying to figure this out on my own.

Eventually something like this should make its way to the online manual
once features have stabilized and the information is without errors.

Greg