[scribus] Change existing pdf to pure b/w - related issue

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jul 17 13:18:52 UTC 2013

Here are some observations I made in Scribus regarding HTML import and
this different style for links in the text. This is not the problem John
was having, since he was working with PDFs.

It's very hard to figure out where this blue font color is located. It
doesn't seem to be a separate style, but perhaps a color applied on top
of the style created at import.

What I found was that there is a HTML Default paragraph style which is
created. Where there are links, this is blue, but the style is applied
elsewhere and the text is not blue. If you look at HTML Default in the
style editor, its color is black.

It seemed that the easiest way to eliminate the color was to highlight
the affected text, switch the style to something else, HTML_p for
example, then immediately switch it back to HTML Default, at which time
the color becomes black.

Greg