[scribus] Change existing pdf to pure b/w - related issue

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jul 17 14:54:09 UTC 2013

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:18:52 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> Here are some observations I made in Scribus regarding HTML import and
> this different style for links in the text. This is not the problem
> John was having, since he was working with PDFs.
>
> It's very hard to figure out where this blue font color is located. It
> doesn't seem to be a separate style, but perhaps a color applied on
> top of the style created at import.
>
> What I found was that there is a HTML Default paragraph style which is
> created. Where there are links, this is blue, but the style is applied
> elsewhere and the text is not blue. If you look at HTML Default in the
> style editor, its color is black.
>
> It seemed that the easiest way to eliminate the color was to highlight
> the affected text, switch the style to something else, HTML_p for
> example, then immediately switch it back to HTML Default, at which
> time the color becomes black.
>
> Greg
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

I should mention that in the document in question there are mail
addresses, urls, and internal pointers to specific pages.And there are
a few underlines in blue. So I need a general way to go to grayscale
throughout. This pdf will go to print so any internal pointers etc.
will be ignored (I hope).

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press