[scribus] a) page numbering b)?bug inserting " character changes, para style (Staffan Melin (Oscillator))

Jerry Halberstadt subscriber at newtechpub.com
Fri Jan 25 02:44:22 UTC 2013

Staffan, thanks. I'm still puzzled.

	Page number:http://documentation.scribus.net/index.php/Page_Numbering

I did follow the instructions, I believe.

  Paragraph changes: Are you pasting text with different style (sometimes)?

No, it happens if I use the program to insert AND if I copy and paste within the same paragraph style.

  I'm not sure I understand your third question... You can't use search
and replace?

The text is in separate blocks on each page, I have to do ^T to open for editing, have not tried search/replace when it is in display mode.

	Or do it before pasting into Scribus?

What are the codes for the special text characters in Scribus?

--
All the best,

Jerry
Jerry Halberstadt
"Seeing the story, making a difference."
* Photography * Writing * Publishing *Consulting
http://HealthyResources.com * http://www.NewTechPub.com
http://LivingWithAge.com * http://www.PhotoLuminations.com