[scribus] a) page numbering b)?bug inserting " character changes, para style (Staffan Melin (Oscillator))

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Fri Jan 25 10:42:58 UTC 2013

Hi!

Page number
You did Insert > Character > Page number? See my production site
http://libregraphicsproduction.com/tutorial/template-construction,
under the heading
"http://libregraphicsproduction.com/tutorial/template-construction"
for the workflow.

Style change
I have no explanation for this behavior, sorry. Does it happen even if
you paste "pure" text (w/o style info)?

Search and replace
Sorry again, you can't do this globally (only on linked text frames --
but maybe yours are?). I'd make sure the text was ok before putting it
into Scribus -- but I guess that's no comfort now! :)

Staffan
SWEDEN

--
Staffan Melin