[scribus] Problems with Templates

David Merritt david.merritt at textworks.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 09:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi Christopher
I am running Windows 7.
The document that I wish to save as a template is in a directory:
    C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Southcroft\Bible Reading Group\

The file is Flyer_A5x2p.sla

Having saved it, I tried to Save as Template and dialog box came up

I had made a directory in the templates folder flyer_A5x2p , selected that and clicked OK

The error message was

Thanks