[scribus] Problems with Templates

David Merritt david.merritt at textworks.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 15:31:22 UTC 2013

Hi Christopher,
Thank you for your earlier e-mail. I replied, but used some images and don't think that they
came out, so here it is again.

I am running Windows 7.
The document that I wish to save as a template is in a directory:
    C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Southcroft\Bible Reading Group\

The file is Flyer_A5x2p.sla

Having saved it, I tried to Save as Template and dialog box came up

I had made a directory in the templates folder flyer_A5x2p , selected that
and clicked OK

The error message was

    Cannot collect the file C:/Program Files/Scribus
    1.4.2/share/templates/flyer_A5x2p/flyer_A5x2p.sla
Thanks
Regards

David Merritt