[scribus] Problem copying and pasting from Word for Apple into Scribus 1.4.1

Griffin Nicola nickigriffin at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 17:41:13 UTC 2013

Hi Robin

I'm using an Apple Mac. For either copying and pasting or importing (Ctrl click/Get Text) I have to first copy and paste into Open Office, save the document, then copy and paste into  Text Editor or import the text straight into the text frame.

You can't import from Word - the files are greyed out. You can copy and paste but, as you've discovered, you lose all the paragraph breaks etc.

Hope that's of some use.

Regards

Nicki Griffin