[scribus] Not able to resize Text Editor Box using Scribus 1.4.1 for Apple

Robin Dean (Google) robin.c.dean at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:55:37 UTC 2013

Hi

I am using Scribus 1.4.1 on an Apple Desktop running OS/X LION.

The Text Editor Box is full screen size and I would like to look at the
document while I am trying to edit. I try to resize the Window using the
mouse but this does not seem to work - no resizing arrows appear when I
move over the edge.

A couple of months ago, I lost the Text Editor box using Windows on my
XP PC because I pushed it off the screen and you advised me to go to the
Preference File residing on my C Drive and reset the relevant items -
this 'brought the screen back' to the viewable area. I suspect that I
need to get to the equivalent Apple file - as I am not an Apple user -
how do I get the equivalent of the C: and where is the preference file
and what needs changing?

Kind regards

Robin Dean