[scribus] Position objects with the mouse in steps smaller than 1pt

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Dec 16 14:10:15 UTC 2013

There is a setting in Preferences for the scrollwheel, but I'm not sure you are considering the screen limitations of trying to drag with the mouse. I haven't tried it, but maybe zooming in might allow for smaller movements.
If you want to do tiny adjustments, try holding down Shift and using the spinboxes to adjust by 0.1pt, which work either with the scrollwheel or by clicking the arrows at the edge of the spinbox. Also, arrow keys work with holding down Shift. If you hold Shift-Alt, you should be able to adjust by 0.01pt.

Greg