[scribus] points below

Nicola Griffin nickigriffin at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 19:57:06 UTC 2013

There's something I'm missing here. So another example I've just tried it with. I want a bigger gap between the 3rd and 4th lines (4 lines this time :-). So I highlight lines 3 and 4, and change the linespacing from 15 to 17. All the lines change.

For a simpler menu cross the road to the
intimate and rustic Le Petit Rouge, a small
but perfect wine bar with a strong personality.
A little bit of France, right her in Galway.

The thing is I'm sure I've done exactly what you're suggesting previously. Which is why I think I'm missing something.