[scribus] points below

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sun Dec 15 20:03:50 UTC 2013

Line spacing applies to whole paragraph,
not to specific lines.

Creating styles is usually the way to go.
Patterns repeat usually in case you dont want
to create some chaotic layout.

Even with styles, line spacing applies to whole paragraphs,
but you can define "space after paragraph" value too,
with styles and not with inline styling.

JL