[scribus] Rotate image within frame

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Apr 3 22:37:54 UTC 2013

> Since the frame exists to host the image this is a distinction
> without much difference.
I want the text to flow around a rectangular frame, but the image
inside to be rotated by 15 degrees. If I rotate the frame then the
text flow will be different.

I can understand your solution (I had considered it), but I do find it
strange that rotation of the image isn't an option considering that
scaling and x/y transformations and image effects are.

--
antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com