[scribus] Rotate image within frame

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Apr 3 21:44:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 22:25:55 +0100
Antonio Roberts <antonio at hellocatfood.com> wrote:

> > Yes. Right click on the image, go to properties, and change the
> > field called "rotation".
> Are you sure? I've just tried this and it rotated the whole frame, not
> the image within the frame
>

> Antonio

Since the frame exists to host the image this is a distinction
without much difference. You could I suppose  right click
and choose edit, in Gimp rotate the image and save it under
 another name, and then replace the image in the frame with the new
rotated version. Or you could note the x and y dimensions of the frame,
rotate the image and the frame as I originally suggested,
then adjust the frame x and y in properties to have
the original dimensions.