[scribus] Working with 1bit black & white line art

Martin Patenaude-Monette mpatenaudemonette at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:43:25 UTC 2012

> It seems you've proven that the problem is in your PDF viewer/printer.
> If the PDF has all the detail, that's all Scribus can do.

Well, do you have any ideas about this PDF problem? Because I printed my
PDF on three different computers (Windows and MacOS X), with Adobe Reader
and Preview, with three different laser printers. I've got the same result
with every combination! I looked many time at the settings of Preview and
Adobe Reader. I've never had this kind of problem with any PDF created with
InDesign.

Thanks a lot,
Martin