[scribus] Working with 1bit black & white line art

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Sep 25 13:57:05 UTC 2012

hi martin

i think that at this point the best thing to do is to upload a test file
to the bug tracker

http://bugs.scribus.net

you will need an account for it.

please upload:

- a pdf you have generated showing the problem
- a test .sla with a test image showing the problem

let's hope that then somebody can track it down!

ciao
a.l.e