[scribus] Upgrade of Windows' version

Martin Kempf baubiologie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:10:13 UTC 2012

This is exactly the reason why I'm using scribus on windows only in
portable version today, "installed" (copied) on hard disk, where
1.3.3.14 is not changing, and the changes of actual version is automated
by portableapps.com.
Associations are made with 1.3.3.14 manually, so it will keep like that
til next installation of windows...

Martin